******Please note, this is mostly specific to Texas//Austin//San Marcos Area.
ORDER PLAN C PILLS//
(A reproductive rights activist told me it is important not to stockpile. Only order when you need it, as this is a limited resource! Like everything else.)
*Plan C Pills
*Miscarriage and Abortion Hotline 1-833-246-2632 (offers support if you're self-managing an abortion or miscarriage.)
*Bail Hotline from Reproductive Legal Help: (844-868-2812)
CONNECT WITH ABORTION PROVIDERS//
Jane's Due Process (helps teens access abortion without parental involvement)
FUNDING FOR OUT OF STATE ABORTION TRAVEL//
Fund Texas Choice (helps people with travel assistance and lodging)
Texas Equal Access Fund
ARTS EDUCATOR PLAN OF ACTION//
1) Register your students to vote in class registration drives//tabling. Email voting resources to students weekly before elections.
2) Prepare voter guides for your students including location, dates of early voting, and information on amendments//bills.
3) Give students resources on how to safely access safe reproductive care.
4) Educate students on historical significance of safely demonstrating//gathering//protesting and organizations in the area.
5) Advocate making work about reproductive rights and include work in lectures that can be dispersed as informational resources (especially paper based, untraceable) as well as graphics//shirts//stickers that advocate reproductive rights and bodily autonomy.